Your smile can help you make a good first impression, as it’s commonly the first thing people notice. If you avoid showing your smile because you are self-conscious about yellowed or crooked teeth, this can have an impact on other areas of your life. Cosmetic dentistry from the dentists at Value Dental Centers Queen Creek can address a wide range of imperfections and blemishes to give you a smile you can be proud to show off.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Advancements in technology over the years have expanded our dental abilities well beyond the basics. Cosmetic dentistry has significantly grown in popularity in recent years, as patients have seen the many benefits of a straight and bright smile. Cosmetic dental procedures can improve the appearance of your smile by addressing imperfections such as yellowed teeth, teeth that are disproportionately sized, an uneven gum line, and minor misalignment. We can combine multiple cosmetic procedures into a comprehensive treatment plan to achieve your desired results.
Cosmetic Dental Services Available at Value Dental Center Queen Creek
At Value Dental Center Queen Creek, we offer a variety of services to meet any of your cosmetic needs. Some of the cosmetic treatments available include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening can whiten your teeth by several shades in a single appointment and is the safest and most effective way to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: This procedure can improve a wide range of imperfections, including correcting stains that do not respond to professional teeth whitening, straightening mildly crooked teeth, filling gaps, and more.
- Dental Bonding: A more cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers, dental bonding can achieve many of the same results with the use of composite resin.
- Tooth Contouring: This treatment can be used to change the length or shape of your tooth to create a more even and straighter smile.
- Invisalign®: For more severe alignment issues that cannot be corrected through other cosmetic means, Invisalign® may be recommended. This orthodontic treatment utilizes clear aligners to discreetly straighten your teeth in a relatively short period of time.
Most cosmetic dental procedures are non-invasive and offer immediate results with no recovery time. Many procedures can be completed in a single appointment. Cosmetic treatments are completely customizable to achieve your individual goals. We will work with you to design a smile that will give you your desired results, using materials that are safe and custom designed to match your smile and complement your features.
You will leave our office with a whiter, straighter, more beautiful smile. A smile free from blemishes will boost your confidence in a variety of situations. Showing off your smile and making a good first impression can lead to job opportunities and can help in making new friends. Additionally, correcting imperfections such as crooked or misaligned teeth can improve your oral health, which can improve your overall health as well.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation Today
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile due to blemishes such as stains, chips, cracks, or gaps, cosmetic dental procedures can correct the imperfections to give you a more radiant smile that you can be proud to show off. At Value Dental Center Queen Creek, our dentists will work with you to design a custom treatment plan to address all of your cosmetic concerns. Call us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation.